CRI Group is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the upcoming 2016 ACFE Middle East Fraud Conference, Feb. 14-15, 2016 in Dubai. More than 300 anti-fraud professionals will gather under the kind patronage of His Highness Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Chairman of FAD, at the conference hosted by the Financial Audit Department of Dubai.
The event will be held at Atlantis, the Palm in Dubai. Attendees to the Middle East Fraud Conference will:
- Learn the latest trends in fraud prevention, detection and deterrence during interactive sessions, educational workshops and an informative panel discussion
- Meet with high-ranking and reputable speakers from leading organisations in the Middle East
- Gain insights to best practices and learn about cutting-edge tools and techniques to detect fraud
- Forge strong alliances with new and existing contacts who share similar challenges and goals
Featured speaker include Bruce Dorris, vice president and program director for the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE); Prof. Dr. Marco Gercke, director, Cybercrime Research Institute; Jeffrey Robinson, author and international expert on organized crime and fraud; and Hamed Kazim, CEO, HK Consulting (United Arab Emirates).
CRI Group’s CEO Zafar I. Anjum, CFE, said that his company eagerly embraced the opportunity to be a Platinum Sponsor at the Middle East Fraud Conference. CRI Group’s world headquarters is located in Dubai.
“This opportunity for training and sharing best practices for fighting fraud is unmatched in the Middle East,” Anjum said. “We look forward to meeting attendees personally at the conference, discussing their challenges and how we can work together to prevent and detect more fraud – not just in the Middle East, but around the world.”
The conference is a must-attend event for professionals in the region including:
- Certified Fraud Examiners and other anti-fraud specialists
- Internal and independent auditors
- Forensic accountants
- Information technology and IT security professionals
- Law enforcement and private investigators
- Security and loss prevention professionals
- Governance, risk and compliance professionals
Registration for the event is still available at ACFE.com/MiddleEast.
The host of the conference, the FAD, conducts regular financial audits, information systems audits and performance audits for ascertaining the extent of legality, adequacy of financial prudency and management of financial operations. The objectives include reviewing of efficiency, effectiveness and economy in planning, directing, execution, controlling and monitoring of operations.