CRI Group is excited to be supporting several upcoming events, each of which play an important role in helping professionals hone their skills and learn about new resources to help mitigate fraud and corruption. Our experts look forward to meeting with these professionals and industry experts to discuss ways to best address the challenges of today and tomorrow.
ACC Annual Meeting
CRI Group is a blue level sponsor for the Association of Corporate Counsel's 2016 ACC Annual Meeting, Oct. 16-19 in San Francisco. The Annual Meeting draws top professionals including the following:
- In-house counsel. Lawyers from around the world attend the ACC Annual Meeting to stay current on the latest developments affecting the corporate counsel profession, pursue continuing legal education, meet and learn from other in-house counsel, and identify potential law firm and legal service partners.
- Law firms and legal service providers. Industry providers exhibit at the ACC Annual Meeting to gain access to the world’s largest gathering of corporate attorney decision-makers. The value of participation is unmatched due to the numerous opportunities to interact with meeting attendees. Legal business happens at the ACC Annual Meeting.
- Prominent faculty. Legal industry thought leaders present relevant and timely sessions at the ACC Annual Meeting. Experienced practitioners speak on a wide range of topics as they share their valuable insights with the in-house legal community.
NAPBS 2016 Annual Conference
CRI Group is also proud to be participating in the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) 2016 Annual Conference, Sept. 18-20 in Palm Desert, California. The conference offers a diverse range of educational topics including the following:
- Strategic business sessions
- Futuristic technology
- Legal issues
- Nuts and bolts "how-to" programs
- International screening techniques
- Compliance guidelines Employment discrimination
- What’s on the horizon for consumer reporting agencies
- And more.
CRI Group representatives look forward to meeting with professionals in the background screening industry and telling them about EmploySmart™: Smarter background checks today, for running a better workforce tomorrow.
SCCE 15th Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute
Soon after the NAPBS annual conference, CRI Group will be participating in another important event: The Society for Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE) 15th Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute, Sept. 25-28 in Chicago.
SCCE’s annual Compliance & Ethics Institute is the primary education and networking event for professionals working in the Compliance and Ethics profession across all industries around the world. Sessions at the 2016 conference will offer the latest compliance information on hot topics and current events. Sessions are carefully selected and will be presented by leading experts who will explore real-world compliance issues, practical application, emerging trends, and state of the art techniques.
If you are planning to attend one of these events, please let us know - we would be pleased to meet you there in person!